On this page you will find links to other organizations with whom we share a common interest.
1. The state-of-the-art National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is portrayed at: https://www1.nga.mil/
3. Mapping Seniors: http://mappers.org/
4. A nostalgic history of the Defense Mapping School can be found at: http://www.defensemappingschool.com/
5. Geodetic Survey Squadron/Group: http://www.1381st-gss.freeservers.com. This site honors the alumni of the Veterans of the Geodetic Survey Squadron/Geodetic Survey Group.
6. Aerial Survey and Photomapping History: http://www.1370th.org. This site is preserving the history of the Aerial Surveying and Photomapping that was performed by the USAAF/USAF, 1941 to 1975.
7. The United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) is an organization dedicated to promoting the geospatial intelligence tradecraft and building a stronger community of interest across industry, academia, government, professional organizations and individual stakeholders. Find out more at: http://usgif.org
USGIF now has a magazine, "Trajectory," which can be accessed on their website. Two articles, in particular, in the current issue should be of interest to many of our members. "At A Crossroads" discusses the potential impact of impending Defense budget cuts on NGA's cooperative $7.3B program with the US commercial satellite imaging industry. The other "The $4B Global Pie" discusses the internationalization of the commercial satellite imaging business.
8. The Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO) presents this website to serve its members and visitors as a portal to the activities of AFIO and other US intelligence community groups. http://www.afio.com
9. Intelligence Community Associations Network (ICAN) is a forum for representatives of Intelligence Community associations. http://www.afio.com/28_ican.htm
10. The National Military Intelligence Association: http://www.nmia.org
11. Retirees of DIA may join: http://www.dialumni.org/home.html
12. The Cold War Museum: http://www.coldwar.org
13. The Spy Museum: http://www.spymuseum.org/